Saturday, June 18, 2011

Necessary & Victoria's Secret Pink Haul

Alex and I decided to go shopping today after an interview. I've been really careful with my money when it comes to shopping since I've been in New York, but I got some amazing deals. Here's what I got today...



Necessary Clothing is a line of boutiques around New York City - it's Forever 21-esque along with club clothes and accessories. What I got today from necessary:

  • Leather jacket, $20. It's embellished with TONS of zippers and looks so biker-like! I didn't have a leather jacket, and having one is a key piece to any fashionista's collection.
  • White cropped top, $7. Yes, it's see through, but this would be awesome with a bandeau top! The lace in the back adds such a cute touch too.
  • Lace up buckle booties, $10!!!! These bad boys were originally $45 and the only size left was a 5 1/2. I think it was destiny.
At VS Pink, I needed some new undies. I do laundry once every other week, and I get close to running out of undies. So, I got the 5 for $25 special that they always have. As I was about to check out, I seen the Pink body spray for 75% off! I decided to get the Aloha Pink Wild & Breezy lotion and body mist - all for $6.75. I love sales!

Hope you all enjoyed! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment