Friday, June 17, 2011

Blue on the Roof

Hey guys! So, last night, my wonderful roomies and I went out to a rooftop party for a friend's going away party and I wanted to share my outfit with you all. The dress pictured below is black because the site doesn't feature the blue one. :( Sorry! But enjoy and be inspired!


1. Gold Button Tube Dress, Love Culture, $26.90
I love this dress because it's so cute if you're all dressed up, or even if you wanted to dress it down with a cardigan and pair of flats. Plus, it's really stretchy, so it's easy to zip/unzip and pull down if you need to.
2. Button Down Basic Cardigan, Papaya, $12.99
I live in this cardigan! It's perfect in every way.

3. Crisscross Slingback Heels, Forever 21, $26.80
Yeah, so I didn't wear these. But I was about to! They went perfect with this outfit and accentuated my legs so nicely. 

BeYOUty Queen tip: When buying nude heels, find a shade of nude that matches your skin tone. Not all nude heels are the same shade of "nude," and the point of nude heels is to make your legs look extra long. Don't buy until you find YOUR shade! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so good in your blue outfit, girl! All you need to do is remove the Cardigan when the dance floor's calling on the roof! I bet the roof was on fire that night.

    Sierra Nordgren

    ReplyDelete