Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review: eos Lip Balm

I've been a YouTube subscriber of Michelle Phan for about a year and a half, two years now. She had this egg shaped lip balm that I thought was so cute. Then a couple of weeks ago, as Ellen and I were getting ready, she had the exact lip balm! eos Lip Balm. I had to go out and buy some (especially because I have to worst habit of losing lip balm and ran out). So, here I am with a review of it!





You can get eos products pretty much anywhere. I got mine at Walgreens for about $4 and I got the Summer Fruit flavor (pictures above). The lip balm is organic an 100% natural. It has jojoba oil, beeswax, shea butter, and vitamin E. No petrolatum or gunk that you find in Chapstick and Carmex.


Pros: First off, OMG, it smells so good. It really smells like fruit. When I first smelled it, my mouth watered, hahaha. Anyways, it also makes my lips totally smooth and hydrated. My boyfriend hated kissing me when I used Burt's Bees because he didn't like the taste of it, but he liked my totally non-hydrating Victoria's Secret lip balm because my lips were so smooth after application. With this, he loves how smooth my lips are, doesn't complain about the taste, and my lips feel so hydrated and good. We both win. :) Also, the packaging and design is so cute. It's a little egg!

Cons: I hate saying this, but I can't really think of any!

Overall: I still go between eos and my Blistex Silk & Shine (since I just found it after losing it after a month of so), but I still use my eos more. I don't want to do a scale, but this definitely passes with flying colors! I'd recommend this to anybody!

3 comments:

  1. liking that lip balm ha. following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! And yes, I love this lip balm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so funny! I was actually trying to find this the other day! My friend has one, and it looks sooo cute :))

    ReplyDelete