Friday, April 29, 2011

Update with some bad news :(

Just as the semester is about to wrap up, my stress level has peaked. This week started off with my computer acting up (again) and me not being able to fix it. I took it to one of the hall RA's, who is super good with computers, and he couldn't even fix it. So, I'm without a computer until who knows when. :(

I've also had to deal with 5 tests/quizzes this week for my classes, failing one of them even though I studied really hard for it. Don't you hate it when teachers don't stick to their study guides?

However, today marks 1 week, 6 days until I leave for Brooklyn! I can't believe how fast time has flown by since I found out about my internship opportunity. Along with other good news, Ferris is starting a Fashion club (started by a few of my lovely bloggers!) and so far we have almost 40 members after just one informational meeting! It's so cool to be one of the leaders of this and start something totally fresh at my school. We were even in our school newspaper :) You guys should go like our Facebook page! Since I'm in charge of external affairs, I'd love to plan some blogger meetups and try to get some successful bloggers to come and talk to the girls (& dudes!!).

Also, hence the late post, I'm working tonight until 5:30am, which means I get to watch Royal Wedding coverage for an hour and a half until I go to bed! I'm so excited to see Kate Middleton and her radiant beauty on her wedding day. I think Kate is just gorgeous, and is such a trend setter in today's fashion.

I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy all of the Royal Wedding coverage! I'm hoping to take my computer in tomorrow to see what's going on with it and if they can fix it. Until then, I may be on a hiatus for a while. :( xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment