Monday, March 14, 2011

OOTD: Loose & Wild

Thanks to the darling Ellen, I found this Forever 21 like store, Papaya Clothing. I love it, and this is the first look compiled from the site. :) I find this ideal for a night out with friends - the leggings tie in a wild side while the cropped top is loose and casual, yet sexy at the same time.

Love Printing White Loose Short Top, $15.30
Papaya

Cowl-Neck No Button Cardigam, $10.99
Papaya

Destroyed Roll-Up Denim Shorts, $14.99
Papaya

Animal Printed High-Waist Panty Hose, $4.99
Papaya

Knotted Ankle Boots, $21.99
Papaya

What do you guys think? Thanks again to Ellen for showing me Papaya!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tights. I really love Forever21 too- so I'll have to check Papaya out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knotted Ankle Boots would look stunning with my grey Denim shorts. Price is worth the boots

    ReplyDelete