Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Electric Blue Office

I've decided I'm gonna do some outfit blogs five times a week (at least, attempt for 5!) ;). Pretty much, I may not be able to afford them, but would I wear it? You bet I would!

Here is a fun office look collaborated all from Urban Outfitters!


House of Dagmar Jana Blazer, $409
Urban Outfitters


Sparkle & Fade Colorblock Strapless Dress, $59
Urban Outfitters


Delicate Arrow Ring, $10
Urban Outfitters

Urban Renewal Narrow Leather Belt, $18
Urban Outfitters
I think any of these 3 belts would go great over top of this blazer. The two blues are good tones to the blue in the dress, and even the red would add a great extra pop of color!


Kimchi Blue Perforated Suede Heel, $58 now $49!
Urban Outfitters

I love these heels for the office because they aren't too high, so your legs won't look too long and sexy when you're trying to dress more professionally in the workplace. They also have a sling-back design, so if you're on your feet walking around all day, they're easier to walk in and give you added support.

 

Hope you guys all enjoyed! What do you think of this look? I would love wearing something like this to the office, and even taking off the blazer if you're going out afterwards. Sorry if it's all a little too matchy-matchy for you, but sometimes, I like to match :).


No comments:

Post a Comment