Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My #1 Rule!

My #1 rule in doing makeup, and something I believe EVERY girl should follow.
Pick either a bold lip or a bold eye.

In my opinion, a basic cat eye is simple as long as the eyeshadow with it is very neutral and clean, without wild colors. I feel like a bold eye paired with a bright lip color makes a girl look like a clown. Please, please, please do not have a heavy smokey eye with a bright pink lipstick. It's such a pet peeve of mine.

In my photo above I did a simple cat eye with a pink lip. :) 

Am I on glue, or do you guys agree?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! Having both just makes someone look too made up, plus it's always better to just have one feature - it makes it stand out more.
    Flora x
    http://notanotherrainysunday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete