Thursday, March 3, 2011

Upcoming Reviews!

So, I'm going to be very blunt with you guys. I'm poor. Haha. I work very little hours at work and when I do get paid, it somehow goes towards something like gas, food, and important things at the moment.

But I have my big income tax check of $52 waiting for me when I get home, and also my check from my NAIAS Internship of about $800 coming in soon. :). Which means, LOTS OF NEW MAKEUP TO TRY AND WRITE REVIEWS ON! YAYYYYY!

Here are some products I plan on buying and reviewing:
  • L'Oreal Paris One Sweep Eyeshadow
  • Too Face Primed and Poreless Face Primer
  • (possibly) Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful - French Riviera Edition
  • (possibly) Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit
  • MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
  • China Glaze Crackle Glaze (all 6)
  • Eos Organic Lip Balm
Anything you guys have seen on TV, in mags, in other blogs, anywhere, what you want me to try? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment