Friday, March 4, 2011

OOTD: Sexy Jailbird

A black and white look compiled from H&M! I can't provide links because the site is ran in flash. But I promise all of these items can be found at HM.com! I also had to shop online through the UK site, so the prices are off (I assume they use pounds rather than US Dollars). The first price is the price listed, the second price is the price I got after converting it.

Top (they're so original with the names of their items), $4.99 / $8.13

Skirt, $3.99 / $6.50

Shoes, $24.99 / $40.71

Bracelet, $4.99 / $8.13

Sorry that all of the pricing is confusing and that I couldn't provide links. :(. But I love this look for a fun Friday night out! And pairing it with a smokey eye would be dashing. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OOOH I love that bow top:) That's so cute! I love the contrast of sweet and edgy in this outfit. That skirt is killer but the top is so darling!

    ReplyDelete